2022 Yamaha MT-15 India launching soonApril 6, 2022
5 reasons why your bike needs On Time servicingMay 19, 2022
Yamaha has always been on the top when it comes to providing a comfortable yet stylish vehicular experience. The Yamaha FZ series is no less, which makes it highly desirable in India.
The new Yamaha FZ-S FI Deluxe is offered in three color schemes. They are Metallic Black, Majesty Red, and Metallic Gray. The former two color shades also get a new dual-tone brown and black coloured seat. The mechanicals of the motorcycle remain unchanged.
Some of the cosmetic changes in the FZ-S that enhance the appeal of the motorcycle are that the motorcycle now gets an LED tail lamp and its standard variant is offered in two color shades, namely Matte Red and Dark Matte Blue. The new Deluxe variant, on the other hand, gets an LED tail lamp, LED turn indicators, new body graphics, and coloured wheels. Bluetooth connectivity is standard in both the variants.
This motor churns out 12.2 hp of maximum power at 7,250 RPM and 13.6 Nm of peak torque at 5,500 RPM, with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- With a relaxed riding position, working well with an upright position, giving comfort to both the rider and pillion rider.
- Front and back LED flashers – a perfect mash-up of style and safety. And an all-new, high visibility LED tail light.
- Coloured wheels add a dash of style to the street presence.
- The 3D emblem enhances the premium look of the bike.
- The LED headlight provides excellent visibility over a wide range with very little unevenness. It uses a reflector with ideal light projection, and separate bulbs for high and low beams.
- A midship muffler, with its advantages of mass concentration, weight reduction and shorter length, is adopted. The Muffler sound is bold.
- The Negative LCD instrument cluster panel has a black background and white lettering. Digital speedometer, bar-style tachometer above, and a fuel gauge are constantly displayed, along with ABS warning lamp while the odometer, Trip 1, Trip 2, F Trip, clock and others can be selected for display. There is also an ECO indicator to enable more fuel-efficient riding.
- The lower engine fairing has been introduced to reduce mud and dirt splatter. The under cowl has been designed to enhance the sporty look of the bike.
- Easier to control while enhancing the economy at the same time. Makes the power-to-weight ratio just enough to keep you zipping.
All of these features, design and more makes Yamaha FZ series very desirable and the much talked about vehicle in India.